[feature] Make Logout More Accessible
cel4145
2003-12-01 13:42:58 UTC
Project: User experience
Version: <none>
Component: usability
Category: feature requests

With the new menu system in 4.3, the user logout link is now buried in
the "my account" area. This will most likely create confusion among new
users to a Drupal site using 4.3. Suggest placing this link in the top
tier of the menu where it will be always visible.

cel4145
Edit: http://drupal.org/project/comments/add/4365
--
[ Drupal user list | http://list.drupal.org/ ]
[ http://lists.drupal.org/options/drupal-user/gcpdu-drupal-user%40gmane.org ]
Chris Johnson
2003-12-08 16:38:37 UTC
Project: User experience
Version: <none>
Component: usability
Category: feature requests

I agree. A logout link should at least optionally be part of the
"on-page" links for each page. Just as those people who have not
logged in are typically given the option to do so "everywhere" those
who are logged in should be given the option to logout everywhere.

..chris

Chris Johnson

Previous comments:

December 1, 2003 - 08:35 : cel4145

cel4145
2003-12-12 04:23:46 UTC
Project: User experience
Version: <none>
Component: usability
Category: feature requests

whoever fixed this for 4.3.1, thanks much :)

cel4145

Previous comments:

December 1, 2003 - 09:35 : cel4145

With the new menu system in 4.3, the user logout link is now buried in
the "my account" area. This will most likely create confusion among new
users to a Drupal site using 4.3. Suggest placing this link in the top
tier of the menu where it will be always visible.

December 8, 2003 - 12:38 : Chris Johnson