heading levels in book.module "printer-friendly" version
j***@mailblocks.com
2003-11-08 15:52:40 UTC
It seems to me that the headings in the book module are not putting out
the right levels (e.g. h1, h2, etc...) in the "Printer friendly"
version. See for instance this section of the Drupal manual:

Section: Drupal handbook
* Documentation standards
** API documentation standards
** Adding code examples
** Adding screenshots
** Creating lists
* How and when do I add a page?
* How and when do I link to other pages?
* How and when do I update a page?
* What is this book about?

When viewing printer friendly version
<http://drupal.org/book/print/336>, this produces each of the above
headings as <h1>, when the headings should cascade downward like shown
below to properly reflect the hierarchy of nodes. If anyone agrees
about this opinion, I will add a feature request for book.module to
follow this behavior.

h1 Section: Drupal handbook
h2 Documentation standards
h3 API documentation standards
h3 Adding code examples
h3 Adding screenshots
h3 Creating lists
h2 How and when do I add a page?
h2 How and when do I link to other pages?
h2 How and when do I update a page?
h2 What is this book about?

Thanks,
Michael